Favourite funny moments from How I Met Your Mother


  How I Met Your Mother is one of my favourite series. The TV Show, how you can probably presume by the title, tells the story of Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor) sharing to his son and daughter how has he met their mother. The protagonist shares funny moments of his love life until he meets his true love, and hilarious stories of him and his group of close friends: Marshall Eriksen (Jason Segel) and Lily Aldrin (Alyson Hannigan), the lovely couple that is together since University days, Robin Scherbatsky (Cobie Smulders) who aspires to achieve great things on her professional life and Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) and his legendary narratives.

  The show first episode aired in 2005 and the season 9, the last one, ended in 2014. Although I have to admit that the finale had some aspects that I was not expecting, How I Met Your Mother had extremely amusing scenes. This way, in this post I would like to share a few of them with you. I hope you like it and have a good laugh. For sure I can say that I laughed a lot doing this post and reviewing some of the moments.

The Slap bet

Ted tries bacon for the first time

Intervention

Swarley

Space Teens

Marshall's Songs

 Ted first day as a professor

"But um" by Robin

Barney learns how to drive

Barney perfect pictures

Marshall vs the Machine

Gym

Barney's Play

Robin Scherbatsky Hates Patrice

Rabbit Vs Duck

Ted’s Tattoo

Everyone has gaps



Robin Sparkles - Let's Go To The Mall


Nb: I do not own any of these videos.

Do you like How I Met Your Mother? What is your favourite moment?

Have a lovely week! 

Mariana Nunes 

2 comments

  1. OMG! These are some of the best scenes...I love when Ted tries bacon for the first time. Maybe I need to re-watch this show. I love that cast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah Ted's reaction is hilarious! I love the scene in which Barney learns how to drive, I can't avoid imagining that that might be me when I learn in a recent future. The one with the Marshall songs is so funny as well, especially when he sings about the cat, and Barney's play is extremely funny! Well, I can't choose which one I like the most. You are right, the cast is perfect! - Mariana

      Delete

My Instagram