Our month in GIFs - March 2018


Here's what happened in March:


Jesika Gomes:
1 - Two weeks ago, I read The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas and I enjoyed it. It makes you think a lot. 

2 – Finished watching Korean Odyssey and I’ve started watching The Great Seducer. I need more k-dramas, to be honest...

3 – On February, I joined the K-Pop society of my university and this month I went to their meetings. I had so much fun and even learned a bit of the Bang Bang Bang choreography.


4 – I started stanning iKON this month and they are already on my top 5 favourite K-Pop boy groups.


5 – I watched The Greatest Showman and I loved it so much! Really good movie and amazing soundtrack!


Mariana Nunes:
1. I went to a ceremony in my Faculty that happens in the second year of the course and celebrates the end of the student being a freshman and his beginning as a veteran. We all had to dress up formally for the occasion with the University attire and be baptized by our course godfathers/bridesmaids. I liked it, the ceremony was interesting, the dinner with my colleagues was funny and the following party was fantastic. The only thing that I hated on that day was the terrible pain that my shoes caused me, for real, at the end of the night I could barely feel my feet. Apart from that, it’s a magnificent memory.

2. I started following the K-pop group NCT. In the beginning, the concept was so confusing, yet I was so curious that I quickly managed to understand it all. The eighteen members (eighteen for now) are so talented, funny and I adore their music.

3. Interesting fact that in the same week that Jesika started to become really curious about iKON, I also started to follow them, and BTOB as well. It’s in these moments that I remember Jesika wise words “Once you enter K-Pop World, there is no way out”.

4. I went to Madeira for a week due to the Easter holiday, and I had my first driving lessons. I was so nervous. Honestly, I was far from good. I hope to be better in the Summer when I continue them.


5. Finally, I started reading Into the Water, a novel by Paula Hawkins. I am loving the book, there is so much suspense and this story messes with a person's psychological. I find myself trying to find answers, wondering who did this or that, giving reasons for the characters attitudes... I hope the end doesn't disappoint.


Nb: We do not own any of these GIFs.


Jesika & Mariana

2 comments

  1. I always love your month in GIFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! We're glad you enjoy this post! (:
      Jesika & Mariana x

      Delete

My Instagram