50 Facts about me - MN


1. My family and my best friends are the most important thing in the world for me;
2. My favourite hobbies are reading and watching tv series;
3. My favourite football team is Benfica;
4. My favourite colours are red and black;
5. One of my main dreams is to travel all the world;
6. I would love to live in Italy one day;
7. I am studying Law in Lisbon;
8. I hate to repeat myself;
9. Eurovision is one of my favourite times of the year;
10. My favourite holiday is Christmas;
11. I love coffee!
12. I played The Mandolin for 8 years;
13. Piano, guitar, and violin are instruments that I would like to learn;
14. My favourite foods are spaghetti à Bolognese and Pizza;
15. When I was little I wanted to become a doctor, and at one point of my life I wanted to be a History teacher or a fashion designer;
16. At school, the subjects that I enjoyed the most were French and History;
17. I hated physics;
18. My favourite sports are Basketball, Badminton and Natation;
19. I practised Volleyball for a year but then I realised how bad I was and I quit;
20. I also practised Natation for three summers;
21. Kickboxing and Boxe are two sports that I would enjoy learning in the near future;
22. Besides Portuguese, I speak English, French, and I studied German for two years;
23. I hate to cook, and I am also bad at it;
24. I have a terrible visual memory;
25. I am a very distracted person, and I daydream a lot;
26. I am a fan of WWE, and one of my favourite wrestlers is AJ Styles;
27. 90% of the time I am in a bad mood;
28. I love the summer, I like to go to the beach and swim;
29. I can get competitive sometimes, especially with my sisters;
30. I have a cat whose name is Micky;
31. In the future, I want to have a Siberian Husky;
32. Once I was able to spend the entire day without the phone, or without messenger, but since I met two of my best friends this has changed;
33. I hate when people are not honest with me;
34. My friends see me as a pessimistic person, but the truth is that I am just realistic;
35. I like all kinds of music from classic music to rock;
36. Bruno Mars is one of my favourite singers;
37. I wished Unicorns existed, and dragons would be cool as well; :D
38. I don’t like to share any of my feelings with anyone;
39. I am impatient;
40. I am shy unless I am with the people that I trust and fell comfortable with;
41. My favourite movies are the ones from the “The Hunger Games” saga;
42. My family say that my main flaws are being too proud and stubborn, but I don’t see that as flaws eheh … well, at least sometimes.
43. Until now I have started to write three stories, and I didn’t finish a single one of them. One of my goals is to finish at least one.
44. It has been said to me that my Handwriting is really unusual, and difficult to understand;
45. I don’t like surprises;
46. I hate farewells;
47. I have the terrible habit of biting my nails;
48. I am always the opposite of my friends;
49. I don’t like to make plans on Sunday, on this day I like to stay at home and do nothing;
50. I am ambitious, I work really hard and I have a lot of dreams that I would like to accomplish in my life.

Tell me some facts about yourself and if we have something in common.

I hope you have a good day!

Mariana Nunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram