50 Facts About Me - JG


1. I am Venezuelan and Portuguese.
2. I can speak 3 languages (Portuguese, Spanish and English) and I have studied French for 5 years.
3. I am learning Korean by myself and my next goal is to learn Italian and Japanese. Honestly, I want to learn as many languages as I can before I die.
4. I can write in shorthand. For those who don't know, shorthand is a short way of writing by using abbreviations and symbols. I have learned shorthand in my first year of multimedia journalism. Here is a picture of my shorthand notes:

5. I don’t have a favourite colour because I love all colours.
6. I have studied Multimedia Journalism but after the first year, I decided to change to Communication and Media.
7. I learned how to play clarinet and guitar for a short period of time. However, I forgot everything because I haven’t practised.
8. My favourite sport is badminton.
9. My favourite subjects in school were English and History.
10. My least favourite subject was Physical Education.
11. I prefer savoury food rather than sweet food. In fact, I prefer salty popcorn instead of sweet popcorn.
12. Dark chocolate is my favourite type of chocolate.
13. I love pizza and ice cream.
14. I am a huge fan of K-Pop but I also listen to other non-K-pop songs.
15. My woman crush is Selena Gomez (she is so pretty!)
16. Bruno Mars, TheWeeknd, Charlie Puth and Michael Jackson are some of my favourite artists.
17. I don’t believe in love at first sight.
18. 7 is my favourite number.
19. I love Marvel and unicorns hahah.
20. One of my favourite films is Leap Year.
21. My favourite TV show is Friends.
22. I hate and I am scared of cockroaches and rats.
23. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon is one of my favourite K-Dramas.
24. My favourite fruit is avocado.
25. I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.
26. I like to read books and recently I love reading comics on Webtoon.
27. I hate when someone interrupts me while I am focused doing something.
28. 99% of the time I am daydreaming. 
29. I am bad at picking up the phone that's why my mum always gets mad at me.
30. I HATE milk.
31. I am very bad at cooking and drawing.
32. I am scared of losing everyone I love and being alone.
33. I don’t like lifts because I am claustrophobic.
34. I get anxious and stressed very easily.
35. I care a lot about the people I like.
36. I want to travel around the world with my family and my best friends.
37. I am very shy but once I get comfortable around people I never stop talking.
38. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a singer and an actress.
39. I am afraid of heights.
40. I get scared very easily.
41. I want to learn how to play guitar again and piano.
42. I don’t have pets but I would like to have a puppy in the future.
43. I can’t live without my mobile phone and laptop.
44. I hate when the weather is too cold or too hot.
45. I don't like cold coffee.
46. My favourite word is Saudade.
47. I do not like to be the centre of attention.
48. Unfortunately, I am a picky eater.
49. I have small hands.
50. I am very insecure.

Tell me some facts about yourself and if we have something in common.

I hope you have a lovely day! (:

Jesika Gomes x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram