Our month in GIFs - August 2017


Today is the last day of August and unfortunately this means that the Summer break is almost coming to an end *crying*

Anyway, here is what happened in our lives this month:

Jesika Gomes:
1 – I registered for my new course at Bournemouth University. It's always so stressing..


Via: GIPHY
2 – Some members of my family came to visit me. I haven’t seen them in half a year.


Via: GIPHY
3 – I went to London once again and I had the opportunity to use the underground. Honestly, it was an exciting yet terrifying experience because my aunt didn't enter on the underground on time and so she was left alone. Luckily, we waited for her at the next station and then we found her. #HappyEnding haha xD


Via: GIPHY
4 – I went to Paulton’s Park but I didn’t have the courage to go on the roller coasters. If I had gone, this would probably be my face:
Via: GIPHY
5 – Last week was really hot! I got sunburned on my face and arms. It hurts like hell!

Via: GIPHY
6 - Funny story of this month: I went to Primark to buy some clothes for Winter and once I left the fitting rooms, I didn’t notice that my shirt was inside out. Therefore, I had to run back again to the fitting rooms to fix it. What an idiot xD


Via: GIPHY
7 - Today I will go to the air festival in Bournemouth.  It's always better than being bored at home.


Via: GIPHY



8 - I watched 2 anime films: Spirited Away and Your Name. They were both really good. However, Your name made me feel a bit sad.

Via: GIPHY


Mariana Nunes:
1 - I finished my Code of the road classes;

2 - I went to the beach a few more times;

3 - I finished the series The Infernal Devices, by Cassandra Clare;


4 - I got already stressed out with University and the inscription for the next School year 2017/2018;


5 - Some of my predictions for WWE SummerSlam were wrong, fortunately, since it means that Neville and The Usos regained their titles, between other cases.


6 - I finished the anime Death Parade;


7 - Clumsy as I am, I stumbled and almost fell into my own room. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes xD. Thank God I have quick reflexes!


8 - I was sad when I found out that Conor McGregor had lost to Floyd Mayweather, however, I have nothing but true respect for him.


9 - I went to see a traditional event in Machico, Madeira – Os Fachos.


Nb: We do not own any of these GIFs.


Jesika & Mariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram