Korean OST That You Should Know #1

     

       As you all know Korean Dramas are not only popular in Korea and Asia but also in other parts of the world. In fact, K-Dramas are one of the reasons for the fast-growing popularity of the Korean culture and entertainment. This phenomenon is known as the “Korean Wave” or “Hallyu”.
  All K-Dramas have OST (Original Sound Track) which were specifically created for a drama. In my opinion, the OST plays an important role because it helps us to feel the mood of a specific scene that we are watching.
    If you watch K-Dramas you will probably recognize these songs. If you are new to K-Dramas, this will probably help you to enter in this incredible world.

Chanyeol and Punch - Stay with Me
K-drama: Goblin
Impressive fact: This the most watched Korean OST on Youtube, counting with over 80 million views. 



EXO CBX - For You
K-drama: Scarlet Heart


Taehyung and Jin - Even if I Die, It's You
K-drama: Hwarang 


Punch and Chen - Everytime
K-drama: Descendants of the Sun.



Crush - Beautiful
K-drama: Goblin 


Monsta X - Tiger Moth
K-drama: Shopaholic Louis



Park Kwang Sun - As If Time Has Stopped
K-drama: The K2


I will publish more posts about OST because there are so many that I want to share with you.

Nb: This is not listed in any particular order of preference. Furthermore, I do not own any of these videos and I am not trying to infringe copyright here.


Did you know any of this OST? Which one is your favourite?

I hope you have a lovely day! (:

Jesika x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram