Top 5: Favourite Shows #1 - MN


Hello, everyone!

    We all have our favourite TV Shows to watch in our free time, made us forget about the real world and imagine ourselves in other universes.
    So today I am going to share my favourite ones with you and try to explain why I love them so much.

     1. Game of Thrones

    To begin with, Game of Thrones. The drama is inspired by George R. R. Martin’s books from the series A Song of Ice and Fire. The plot consists of the story of the seven kingdoms of Westeros, in which some families fight to be on the Iron Throne, and others fight for their independence. We follow the journey of the House Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Greyjoy, Targaryen, Tyrell and others.
    I literally began to watch the show this year, but from the start, I was completely addicted. The drama is so well done that I hold my breath the entire episode. The soundtrack is wonderful. I look forward to reading the books.



     2. Teen Wolf

    Teen Wolf is the first real TV Show that I have ever watched, and I am really sad due to the fact that it's coming to an end. The show is about Scott McCall, a teenager that one night is bitten in the forest by a mysterious creature and becomes a werewolf seeing his life change forever. He sees himself in numerous problematic situations and fights constantly to protect Beacon Hills, his town. But he is not alone, in fact, he has his best friend Stiles that is at his side no matter what and as you follow him through the seasons you see his pack grow, as well as him and his friends.



     3. Supernatural

    Supernatural is a show whose first episode was on 2005 and is still on TV, which is amazing. Before I watched the show, I was surprised with this fact, however, as soon as I started watching I understood it. The series is awesome: talks about two brothers, Dean and Sam, that follow the family business that is hunt supernatural creatures such as ghost, demons, vampires, werewolves… It also shows us some family drama. The chemistry and friendship between the actors are fantastic as well, making this amazing show unique.



     4. The Walking Dead

    I love The Walking Dead. It’s different, in an effective way.
    Rick Grimes wakes up from a coma, alone and in a completely changed world that was divested by a Zombie apocalypse. The show retracts his daily struggle to fight for his, and the ones that he loves, survival. Truly, one of the things that I have learned with this drama is that, even in this scenario, human’s worst enemy is our own race.



     5. Friends

    If you are having a difficult day and want it to end and laugh a lot, you must watch Friends. It’s a family show, and although it ended in 2004, it never gets old. We follow the adventures of Monica, Rachel, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross and Joey in the matter of work, social life and love.



What is your favourite TV Show?
Do you like any of these series?

Hope you’re having a wonderful day!

Mariana Nunes

2 comments

  1. Yeees teen wolf! I love the other shows!! You should also try sense8, the office (us), skins, misfits and peaky blinders!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teen Wolf is awesome! Thank you so much for reading the article and for your suggestions, I will for sure check them out! :)

      Delete

My Instagram