Things that I don't like - JG


 Tomorrow makes one year since I and Mariana started posting on Aliferous articles about our favourite subjects. Like you probably know already, we both decided to write about things that we don't like. The irony of celebrating something good with an article about negative points, but that is what keeps things interesting.

  Without further delay, here is what I don't like:
I hate milk;
I hate yoghurt;
I hate cockroach;
I hate superficiality;
I hate fakeness;
I hate it when people tell me what to do in a superior tone;
I hate heatwaves. This past couple of days have been so hot in England. It's unbearable;
I hate it when there is too much noise;
I hate close-minded people;
I hate the unfairness of this world;
I hate it when someone interrupts me while I'm reading a book or watching a film/drama;

  To sum up, I hope that you get to know me a little better with this article and the things that I hate.

Have a nice weekend!

Jesika Gomes

2 comments

  1. Love you girl , ��

    G x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying an eternity later hahaha but I love you too G! <3

      Delete

My Instagram