Our Month in GIFs - April 2019

The fourth month of the year is coming to an end. I hope it was an amazing month for you filled with new exciting opportunities, happiness, fun and love. Here's what happened in our lives this month:

Jesika:
1 - On the 7th of April I turned 21 years old. The fact that I'm already an adult hasn't sunk in yet. 

via GIPHY

2 - I finally moved to a new flat which is bigger than the last one. I finally feel like I'm at home for the first time ever since I arrived in England almost 3 years ago.

via GIPHY

3 -This month I also had the opportunity to explore new cities and museums in England. I visited Bristol, Brighton and I went to 2 museums: the Imperial War Museum and the Museum of London.

via GIPHY

4 - I'm about to finish reading Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King. I got to expand my knowledge of the law of vibration. I highly recommend it if you're into books about personal development and want to learn more about manifesting your goals into reality.

via GIPHY

5 - I'm in love with BTS new comeback. I like the diversity of the songs and their meanings. I also have "Kill This Love" by BlackPink stuck in my head and Twice nailed it with "Fancy".

via GIPHY

Mariana:

1. I went to Madeira for a week to Easter break. Let me tell you, I needed this week off University so much. Actually, I was very tired and stressed, and literally counting the days to the 12 of April. The week went by in a blink of an eye, but I got the opportunity to rest and relax a bit. My mood lifted up a lot!

via GIPHY


2. However, I am back to Lisbon now, and exams are starting soon. So... Welcome back stress.

via GIPHY

3. Game of Thrones finally returned this month for its last season. I have already watched the two first episodes, and I am so curious to see how the story will develop from now on. 

4. I installed the app Webtoon, and I started reading comics this month. Namely, I've already read unTOUCHable completely, and I loved it! Further, I also started reading SAVE ME, from BTS, and Age Matters. I was enjoying Age Matters so much, and then I discover that the author is on a hiatus. How will I survive the wait? The story is so fresh and funny. Currently, I started reading Orange Marmalade: I am liking the story so far.

We don't own any of these GIFs.

Jesika & Mariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram