My trip to Oxford and Cambridge


Known for the unique and stunning architecture, Oxford and Cambridge are home to prestigious and enormous universities which are famous internationally.

For these reasons, these two cities were on my list of places I wanted to visit. In April of last year, during Easter break, I finally had the chance to walk around Oxford and Cambridge.

I started off my day at Oxford University Museum of Natural History. This museum holds collections of geological and zoological specimens and the best part of all of this is that is free.




The afternoon was spent in Cambridge. Most of the pictures I took was in the River Cam near the university.




Unfortunately, I could not see much of these places because I visited the two cities on the same day (stupid idea, I know) but I hope to come back in the near future. I want to explore the city centres and I also want to take a guided punt tour in Cambridge. The tour will allow me not only to get to know better the city of Cambridge but also to take better pictures. After I visit these cities again, I will write another post in more detail and with better quality of content.

I hope you have a lovely day! 
Jesika x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram