Our month in GIFs – January 2018


First month of 2018 is coming to an end. I hope you all have had a great start of the year. Here’s what happened in our lives this month:

Jesika Gomes:
1 – I spent the first day of 2018 in London. Seeing the fireworks in London was on my bucket list. I was so happy to accomplish this dream.

 Via: GIPHY

2 – I’ve studied a lot this month because I had a presentation and an oral exam. I was terrified but now it’s over.


Via: GIPHY

3 – I ate the famous Portuguese Egg Tart. It’s been a year since I ate this delicious tart! I highly recommend you try it.


Via: GIPHY

4 – I’ve watched so many films this month: Coco, Kingsman, La La Land, What Happened to Monday, amongst others.


Via: GIPHY

5 – I finished watching Cheese In The Trap and I’m Not a Robot.

Via: GIPHY


Mariana Nunes:
1. I started the month watching the beautiful fireworks in Madeira, in commemoration of the passage of the year. This year, as always, it was amazing, the fame of the passage of the year in Madeira is not in vain.

2. I returned to Lisbon on the second day of the month to start my season of exams. This way, I pass the whole month studying and struggling with the stress of my tests.

3. I finished watching the K-drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I loved it, but it had such a sad ending. I wish there was a second season.


4. I discovered Super Junior, a K-pop group, and I am so glad I did. Their music is incredible. Also, their personalities are so funny and really unique.

Nb: We do not own any of these GIFs.

Jesika & Mariana

4 comments

  1. Lots of traveling so far-and it's only January! Great for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article. Vey good and nice it is vritten.
    Keep up the good work.
    http://bit.ly/ttttttsdf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading the article and for your feedback as well. - Jesika & Mariana

      Delete

My Instagram