Top 5: Countries I want to visit - JG


Since I was a kid I always liked to travel to new places, see different people and cultures, learn new traditions and languages and also eat typical food. I always felt overwhelmed by the beauty of our world and that’s what makes the Earth very unique. Each country holds secrets that I want to uncover and each country is beautiful on its own way.


I decided to list 5 countries that I really want to visit in the near future. I must admit that choosing 5 was not easy. In a world that has more than 150 countries, choosing only 5 is like having, in front of you, a table full of delicious food but you are on a diet so you need to control yourself. Anyway, life is full of hard choices but here is the list:

Italy
The first word that comes to my mind when I think about Italy is elegance. It seems to be a beautiful and magnificent country and the language is just so perfect. Listening someone speaking Italian, in my point of view, is sexy. Also, the food is so delicious. Pizza, pasta, lasagne. If I have the opportunity, I want to visit Milan, Rome, Venice.



South Korea
My interest for South Korea sparked when I started watching Korean dramas and listening to K-Pop. I also find the language very beautiful. Once I have the opportunity to visit this country, I would like to try some typical food. I think there are a lot of things to see and visit in Seoul such as palaces, Instagram-worthy cafes, among others. I would also love to visit the countryside.



Japan 
Japan was the first Asian country that I wanted to visit. The palaces and the landscapes are incredibly astonishing. Moreover, I find the culture from this country so fascinating probably because it is completely different from where I come from.




Argentina
I was born in South America (Venezuela) and since I left I never visited any other country in Latin America. One of the countries I would like to visit is Argentina. It seems to be an exciting country. Moreover, it would be good to speak Spanish again. Unfortunately, my Spanish is not as good as it used to be when I was a kid.



  
Greece
Greece is perfection. I would love to visit Athens and Santorini. I have seen a few pictures on the internet and I can’t wait to see this country with my own eyes. I blame the beautiful pictures that people post on social media for my interest in Greece.



Nb: These countries are not listed in any particular order of preference and I do not own any of these pictures.  


What countries would you like to visit and what countries have you visited?

I hope you have a lovely day! (:

Jesika x

2 comments

  1. I loved visiting Japan, but it was South Korea that really impressed me. Nobody really has any expectations of this unassuming countries so are usually surprised! AND it's way cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many countries that have so much to offer besides the popular ones. Your comment makes even more excited to visit Japan and South Korea! x

      Delete

My Instagram