Songs I’ve been listening to recently


So many good songs have been released recently and I wanted to share with you some of the songs that have been stuck in my head these days.

BTS - Fake Love
I have written before in our post “Our month in GIFS – May 2018” (Click here) that I was completely in love with the new album of BTS. All the songs in that album are extremely good and meaningful including of course Fake Love. I can’t get enough of this song. I think I’ve heard it more than 50 times and I’m not even joking.


Post Malone – Better Now
I listened to this song this week on the radio while I was on my way to Birmingham with my family. This is one of those songs that once you listen to it there is no way you won’t be singing it for the rest of the day.


Camila Cabello ft. Pharrell Williams – Sangria Wine
“Sangria Wine” is definitely a summer song. The collaboration of these two amazing artists makes this song an instant hit.


Ariana Grande – No Tears Left to Cry
I’m going to be completely honest with you the first time I heard this song I didn’t actually like it but the more I listened to it the more it started to grow on me. Now I can’t stop listening to it.


Maluma – Marinero
Maluma is a popular latino singer. I was really surprised when I heard this song because it has a slower and sadder vibe to it which is very different from most of his other famous songs. I hope that in the future he continues to show different sides of him in his songs.


Clean Bandit - Solo feat. Demi Lovato
“Solo” is a catchy and upbeat song perfect for the summer. However, the music video does not make much sense to me. As for the lyrics, you should check it out yourself and make your own conclusions hahaha


(G)- IDLE – LATATA
“LATATA” is the debut song of the Korean girl group (G)-IDLE. In my opinion, it is a very solid song for a new group and it immediately gets stuck in the song.


Bárbara Bandeira – Friendzone
“Friendzone” is a Portuguese song which is about wanting to be more than just friends. I like Bárbara’s voice and the vibe of the song as well.


Selena Gomez - Back To You

“Back To You” is a soundtrack song for the second season of 13 Reasons Why. I’ve finished watching the first season a few days ago. However, I’m not sure if I will watch the second season. 



What songs have you been listening to?
I hope you have a lovely day!
Jesika x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram