Our month in GIFs - September 2018


Mariana Nunes:
1. First of all, I would like to address the fact that I didn't publish an article on Aliferous for a month and a few weeks: basically from August to mid-September. It was a busy time, however, the main reason for my absence was honestly the lack of inspiration to write. I tried many times, but I would arrive in the middle of the text and do not like anything I had written. I came to the conclusion that it was better to not publish anything that I was not proud of, just because of the sake of publishing every week.

2. I forgot to mention in the article of July that I watched a wonderful phenomenon in that month: the "Blood Red Moon". Although from Madeira I could not see the longest total Lunar Eclipse of the Century perfectly, it was truly astonishing.

3. In the same topic, in August I watched a rain of Shooting Stars. Again, from Madeira, I could not see much, but the three Shooting Stars that I witnessed were gorgeous. I had never seen one, I was delighted.

4. I also finished watching the K-Dramas Legend of the Blue Sea and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim with my sisters. We loved both stories.


5. In September nothing special happened. I came back to Lisbon since my third University year started.

6. When I was in Madeira in vacation the weather was mediocre half of the time I went to the beach, now both in Madeira and in Lisbon, there is an unbearable heat. Ahhh I wish that I was still in vacations!

7. I started watching La Casa de Papel (Money Heist), and I am loving it! The series is very addictive, and the story a true masterpiece.

8. Last but not least, tonight I'm going to watch a play in the theatre.

We don't own any of these GIFs.
Have a lovely week!
Mariana Nunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram