Chill & Calming Playlist


Hi everybody!

It’s so good to finally be back after not posting here over a year! This time I decided to share my playlist of chill and calming songs I like to listen to! I have tried my best to include a mix of English, Korean and Portuguese songs. I hope you enjoy! x

Billie Eilish and Khalid – Lovely 


IU ft. GD – Palette


RM and V – 4 o’clock


Martin Garrix ft. Khalid – Ocean


IU – Through the night


Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down 


Lee Hi – Breathe


C4 Pedro – Se Eu Soubesse 


Yoona – When the wind blows


Finding Hope - 3:00 AM


Dean ft. Gaeko - D (Half Moon)


Key ft. Crush - One of Those Nights


I hope you have a lovely day!
Jesika x

2 comments

  1. It was so refreshing to see this many Korean artists on your list, since I used to live in Korea myself until last Christmas :)
    Xoxo,
    Laura || afinnontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just so many amazing Korean artists! It wouldn't be fair if I didn't include them on this playlist (:

      Delete

My Instagram