MUSIC PLAYLIST – July 2018


  Last November I did this kind of post, and since it's been a while, I decided to do it again. Music is a huge part of my life. I can not go a day without listening to music, and I love to sing, whether I'm home alone in Lisbon or when I'm in Madeira, and I purposely annoy my sisters with my infinite concerts. Am I not a lovely big sister?

 Anyways, in November I told you that I got into K-pop with BTS and next I started following BIGBANG, with some occasional songs in the middle. Since then my knowledge of K-pop groups/artists and music has expanded considerably. In fact, I can say for sure that recently most of the music I hear is K-pop. But it's not the only genre that I hear.

  With this said, without further delay, here are some of the songs that I have been listening to lately. Notice the "some", if I were to put all of them, we would never leave here.

LEE SUN HEE(이선희) - WindFlower (바람꽃)
  WindFlower is a song from a K-Drama that I am currently watching named Legend of the Blue Sea. I am loving the story, and besides that, the soundtrack was something that immediately caught my attention.

Ha Hyun Woo(하현우) - Shy Boy (설레이는 소년처럼)
  Shy Boy is from the same K-Drama. In the instant that I first heard it, I had to know what was the name of the song and the artist behind it. I adore the song.

Whee In(휘인) - EASY (Feat. Sik-K)
  When I heard Starry Night, by MAMAMOO, I liked it so much that of course that I look for more of their discography. The voices of the members of the group are stunning, seriously gorgeous and powerful. This solo song by Whee In, featuring Sik-K is amazing.

BTOB (비투비) - Only one for me
  BTOB made their comeback recently with the album THIS IS US. The album is frightful, I like every single song in it. Only one for me is a favourite-favourite.

Twenty One Pilots – Jumpsuit
  Twenty One Pilots also released new music for their forthcoming album Trench. I am looking forward to listening to the new album.

DAY6(데이식스) - Shoot Me
  DAY6 is a South Korean band that I am falling in love since I heard Shoot Me, the title track of their newest album. I already heard half of that album, and I adored it all.

DAY6(데이식스) - I Loved You
  Like I said, I adored so much the new songs of DAY6 that I searched for more. I Loved You is a treasure, and so are the other songs that I heard actually. This group is very talented.

Dear Cloud – Remember
  This is a song from the K-Drama Hello Monster. The song is beautiful. In my opinion, fits perfectly the story.

DOYOUNG (도영) (NCT) - Hard for me
  Hard for me is also a song from a K-Drama whose name is Rich Man. I haven't watched the drama, yet I am a fan of NCT, so when I knew that Doyoung had a new song I had to hear it. As expected I wasn't disappointed. The song is lovely, and Doyoung voice is so beautiful!

BTS - The Truth Untold (전하지 못한 진심) feat. Steve Aoki
  LOVE YOURSELF 'Tear' is an incredible album. I had high expectations for BTS comeback and they didn't disappoint me. The Truth Untold is sung by BTS vocal line: Jin, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. I highly recommend you to search for the supposed story that inspired the lyrics, it's very interesting.

5 Seconds Of Summer – Youngblood
  I already made an article talking about 5 Seconds Of Summer, in which I said that I adored their new album Youngblood (click here if you're interested in reading it). I am still listening to all the songs.

GOT7(갓세븐) – Look
  The first time that I heard Look, by GOT7, I did not like it very much. I only started to listen to their music recently, and I didn't like Look as much as Fly for instance. After a couple of listens, that changed, and it became one of my favourite songs (that I've heard so far) of them.

Selena Gomez - Back To You
  This is one example of my tendency to only pay attention to something an eternity later. When the lyric video of Back To You was released I didn't listen, and honestly, I didn't care. Then, the music video came out and I thought "Maybe I should check this out". I listened to the song and I loved it.

Fifth Harmony - Don't Say You Love Me
  I am not a big fan of Fifth Harmony music. Sure, I liked Worth It, and I'm In Love With a Monster was a song that I enjoyed listening to. However, in general, they were never a group that I longed to hear. Don't Say You Love Me surprised me. The song is beautiful.

B.A.P - WAKE ME UP
  I love B.A.P. WAKE ME UP is one of my favourite songs of the group. It has such a deep meaning. The song is indeed special.

B.A.P - Think Hole
  Think Hole is a song from B.A.P eight single Album EGO. I cherish this one as much as the other ones: HANDS UP and MOONDANCE.

B.A.P (YONGGUK & ZELO) – Pray
  Last but not least, Pray by Bang Yong-guk and Zelo from B.A.P. The song is part of their album NOIR. I listened to the album and it's a masterpiece. Pray is a song full of meaning.

I hope you liked it!

Nb: I do not own any of these videos and picture and I am not trying to infringe copyright here.

Have an amazing week!

Mariana Nunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram