Our month in GIFs - October 2018


1. Where do I start? It was my birthday at the beginning of the month. It's been years since I stopped giving this day a lot of relevance, you know like I used to as a kid. This year was not that different, however, my parents surprised me with an aeroplane ticket to Madeira to enjoy the weekend with my family. I was very touched. I spent a lovely time with my family, and well, you will only celebrate your twentieth anniversary one time in your life.

2. Lately, I am seriously feeling the difficulty level of my third year of college. So many things to study, know, and do, and so little time. It's very stressing.

3. Temperatures have dropped dramatically in Portugal this past week. It was so sudden that I am still adjusting to the change. I am not a very cold-natured person, but right now, I am writing this post with my most cosy pyjamas and with a blanket around me. I already miss the summer and the beach.

4. I finished reading the book The Night Stalker, by Robert Bryndza. I think that I stated in one of these monthly posts that I read The Girl in the Ice from the same author and loved it. This way, when my parents asked what I wanted for my birthday I asked for the second book of this series: The Night Stalker. I adored the book as well! Seriously, Robert Bryndza way of writing is so addictive and captivating.

5. I also finished watching the series La Casa de Papel (Money Heist). An addictive and so well thought show. I was amazed and absolutely loved the plot and characters... except Arturito.

6. This month I have been watching the TV Show Pesadelo na Cozinha, the Portuguese version of Kitchen Nightmares, with the Chef Gordon Ramsay. The Portuguese version is with the Chef Ljubomir Stanisic. He has a strong personality. I like to watch the Show, usually, it is broadcasted on television on Sunday evenings, and it's very entertaining.

7. Last but not least, yesterday, the day I habitually post my articles, I didn't have my article finished so I didn't post anything. Like I said, time is very limited lately. Actually, I had already started my review of the movie Hocus Pocus, and I truly wanted to publish it this week, in celebration of Halloween, so I decided to publish it today. Check out if you are interested!


Have a BOOtiful Halloween and a rest of a lovely week!


We don't own any of these GIFs.
Mariana Nunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram